One of the most important steps in buying a new vehicle is organising the best car finance and insurance you can. It can sometimes seem like a minefield, and it can be difficult to know what kind of car loan to go for.
Importantly, with the help of Auswide, we can help you arrange your finance through our network of accredited financiers and insurers who offer some of the best car loans in Australia and first class service throughout the whole process.
Our financiars can arrange finance on plant and equipment available at very competitive rates, from office fit outs, medical equipment, farming and agriculture equipment to heavy haulage.
To discuss your options or request a quote please contact our leasing manager Cameron Smith on 1800 333 008
Scroll down for information on:
- Asset Lease,
- Chattel Mortgage,
- Commercial Hire Purchase and
- Novated Lease
Financier buys car on behalf of you (the customer) and hires it back to you for a regular monthly repayment.
- Fixed interest rates.
- GST is not charged on the monthly rental or residual. If registered for GST can claim back in vehicle price.
This best suits Companies, Partnerships and Sole traders on ACCRUAL method of accounting. If registered for GST you can claim
input credits to claim some or all of GST in purchase price.
- If ACCRUAL can claim GST back in lump sum at BAS.
- If CASH claim over the term of the contract.
- If used for business purposes hirer can claim depreciation up to cap and interest charges on the contract.
You take ownership at time of purchase while financier advances funds for the purchase. As security the financier takes a mortgage over the vehicle.
- No GST is charged on the monthly repayments or the residual.
- Best suits Companies, Partnerships and Sole traders on CASH method.
- GST is charged on the Purchase Price. Customer can claim interest charges and depreciation. Finance secured against the vehicle.
Enables customer to have use of their business equipment and benefits of ownership while financier retains actual ownership.
At the end of the lease customer can pay a residual on the lease and take ownership, sell the equipment or re-finance the residual and continue the lease.
- Equipment does not sit on the books.
- Can claim tax deductions for payments.
- GST is claimed by the financier so finance amount is sale price less GST. Reducing repayments.
- Can make advance lease payments for tax deductions or cash flow purposes.
- GST is charged on the monthly lease rental and residual at the end of the lease. Where the customer is registered for GST they can claim some or all of the GST contained in the lease rental and residual value as an input credit on next BAS.
- Can claim the lease rentals as a tax deduction.
Employer agrees to take on employee’s lease obligations while Employee is working for them.
- Lease repayments and associated vehicle running costs are paid using pre tax income.
- Three-way agreement between the Employee, the Employer and the finance company.
- When employment ceases the lease obligations revert back to the employee, they can take the vehicle to their next employer and re-novate. The employee retains an accrued equity in the vehicle.
- GST is not charged on the monthly rental.
- If registered for GST can claim input credits.
- GST is charged on the residual payment.